Ferrari Imports and Sales
Ferrari 575M Maranello 2002
- Blu Tour de France.
- Blu carpets
- The Sabbia leather upholstery is in great shape with no significant wear in line with the very low mileage.
- Mileage: 22,108m/35,575km
- Daytona style seats.
- 6-Speed F1 Semi-Automatic Gearbox.
- Two sets of keys and remotes.
- Just completed major service by Cavallino Motorsport, inc cam belts & all fluids.
- Original owners manuals and service books in leather wallet, with Ferrari torch, tool kit, battery charger & tyre inflation kits all in stunning original condition.
- Enamel Scuderia shields.
- Rosso Brake Calipers with drilled discs.
- 19″ BBS Alloy factory optional two-piece wheels in excellent condition.
- Tubi-Style rear exhaust.
A very well looked after car inside and out. A brilliant vehicle which represented a successful attempt to combine outstanding performance with spaciousness and comfort.
As usual the body was styled by Pininfarina and built in-house by Scaglietti. All over, a stunning 575M in excellent condition, in a great combination of factory options.
All paintwork and glass in excellent condition, no scratches on paint or any of the glass. No accident damage, rust or corrosion, the car is in its original condition. The sticky-prone interior trims have been professionally refurbished and is sticky-free!
AUD $250,000 Including Taxes